Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Tagged Again


Yay! I've been tagged by oRange* With not much ado here  I go :~)


1. What is your current obsession?
A.Singing. ( :~D Mommy & Kali are scared to death each time I start singing! )


2. What are you wearing today?
A. black dress :P Not gonna describe :P


3. What’s for dinner?
A.Chicken. (May it's soul RIP)


4. What’s the last thing you bought?
A Mobile ...(Dad paid the bill though ...)


5. What are you listening to right now?
A.Here in your arms-acoustic ;~)


6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
A.A very Sweet-cute girl!


7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
A. Somewhere in the lower regions of Mountain of Alps? Like Heidi :~P


8.One thing you wanna change about yourself ?
A. My procrastinating habit.(Yay,I changed this Question :P)


9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
A. Antarctica. (with warm clothes .......... :~P)


10. Which language do you want to learn?
A. Body language. And also  More and more of English.


11. What’s your favourite quote?
A.Goes Something like this-->When you dearly-truly want something to happen,the whole world helps you to get it.
(...read it in 'The Alchemist' and also heard the same quote in Om Shanti Om.)


12. Who do you want to meet right now?
A. Sruthi akka. [missing her so very very much these days :~( ]


13. What is your favourite colour?
A.  I luv all the colors.(A wannabe painter after all.) But  yellow kinda irritates me. :~\


14. Give us 3 styling tips that work for you.
A.Put on your smile,wear clothes-something that's not transparent and yeah proper matching footwear.(:~| 0/10 for this answer...I know)


15. What is your dream job?
A.In the biotechnology lab..doing something that is not really useless :~P


16. What’s your favorite magazine?
A.Reader's Digest.(since 9 years :~P)


17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
A.I will buy something for Kali. 100$ isn't just enough :~(


18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
A.Improper foot wear.


19. Who according to you is the most over-rated style icon?
A. Pass....I dunno..


20. What kind of haircut do you prefer?
A. Long sometimes,short sometimes.


21. What are you going to do after this?
A.SLEEP.( or may be sing lol)


22. What are your favourite movies?
A. Enchanted and Volcano etc etc! (I can watch them a million more times.)


23. What inspires you?
A. Appreciation.


24. What do your friends call you most commonly?
A. Archu. (they mean OUCH I guess :~P)


25. Would you prefer coffee or tea?
A. The smell of coffee & taste of tea.


26. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
A. Pass it on to others. :~D Sharing oh yeah!


27. What makes you go wild?
A. My untidy room. (but Kali keeps it clean for me :~) )


28. Which other blogs do you love visiting?
A. All those in the blogroll list on the right and also few others :)


29. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
A.Puttarekulu..that's what they say in Telugu. It's like a very thin tissue paper with lots of sugar powder inb/w the folds :~P


30. How many tabs are turned on in ur browser right now?
A.6-->Twitter,Orkut,Facebook,Dictionary.com,My blog and somebody else's blog. :~P


31. Favorite Season?
A. Spring.


32. If I come to your house now, what would u cook for me?
A. They(who ate ) say I'm a bad cook. So I Will just order a pizza. And may be reheat it for you:~P


33. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you?
A. Irritate them!
Actually I let no body hurt me without my approval. So ..hmm :~|


34. What are you afraid of the most?
A.Electric shocks and those worm like insects in vegetables and flowers,they almost give me a heart attack. :~O


35. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
A.Oh! Is this the way I look? (I don't remember how my face looks..I dunno why...)


36. What brings a smile on your face instantly?
A. Kali,When I think or do something stupid or when I look at people around me immersed in their own world,moon,flowers,when i look at people truly in love(yes they are everywhere), when somebody I like is online or calls me,when somebody writes me a letter, comments in my blog, babies,women who are pregnant, and ah so many more . I get happy easily :)


37. A word that you say a lot?
A. Nothing. ( I don't like it either.)


38.One wish that you really want to see it come true?
A. Meet Abdul Kalam jiii :~)


Rules for those who are tagged:
Respond and rework – answer these questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own, and add one more question to the list. Then tag eight or ten other new set of people.
[Break the rules if you want but do Answer all ;~)]
Note-Copy and paste this into your notes, delete mine and type in your answers and tag your friends to answer this.
And, I’ll tag :


- Teja(Time for some fine tuned things :~))
-Varun (Oh Oh Sarkari babu...You got two tag things to complete now!)
-Spandana(Waiting to read yours.)
-Eroteme(If possible???)
-Karthik(Whenever you are free:~) )
-Saurabh( DO it Brother! Order hai!)
-Maya(Hope you will :~))
-Tavish (Would be glad to see it in your blog)
-Ashish(Do it?!?)
-Neha :~)


Done...Wanted to tag so many others too. But I just followed the rules:P If you liked this please assume I've tagged you too and do leave me the link to your post in the comment form below.


Peace to all!


10 comments:

Rohit Dassani said...

Thats was nice... a complete heart out... well u gonna be Dexter in the bio lab... cool... Happy new year dear!! :)

buckingfastard said...

u hav whole world and u wanna goto antartica...god bless!!!

lolz...Q36 has da most random answer i hav ever seen...u covered moon to pregnent woman...atta girl

arre i love electric shock re...wen i was a kid...giv me a wire and i had to get myself charged!!!

PhilO♥ said...

Hi!!!
Just came across your blog. It's sweet :)
Happy New Year to You!!
♥♥
Happy Blogging!

Anonymous said...

Hai Rohit!
Thanks!! :)
I tagged Neha.I hope she is gonna tag you back :)

Hai (Fake) Satan :P
Welcome to my blog! Atta girl?!! Yippee!You made my New year :P
Charged yourself with wires? I hope not live ones :P

Hey Cursed!
Thanks for visiting and the commets!!
Happy New year to you too!!

Sorcerer said...

nice nice ..
its nice...

lol @ 26
that was funny!!

Sorcerer said...

Happy New Year!!!

have a fantastic New year

Ashish Gourav said...

I really like singers... and thanks for tagging me ... I'll soon take out some time and do the tag

Tavish Chadha(sensible-bakwas.com) said...

will put my post up soon!

Eroteme said...

Hi Archana,
Wish you a happy new year too. I started out thinking that I will definitely take up the tag, but I saw 38 questions and I decided to take it up some other day!! :-o Nice to know so much about you...

Anonymous said...

Thankyou SOrcy!
Thankyou Ashish....I will win the best worst singer context at any given time. :)

Thanks Eroteme for the comment. 38 Q's they are ...but trust me it is a bit interesting...Plz do it :) I am waiting to get to know more abt you and tag way is a sweet-nice way for that :)