Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Miss Me..........not ;~)

Dear blog,


How have you been? It has been quite some time since I have visited you. Its not that I am completely immersed in my studies which till date remains an absolute impossibility. It is just that I am trying to convince myself that I am actually studying real hard to get through my exams with a reasonably good score. [impossibility...again? huh :~( ] 


I know there has been a lot happening in Blogger Ville and you feeling ignored and unattended is understandable. As you are aware I truly wanted to be a dedicated blogger when I created you....but alas the lazy me is still healthy and strong. So dear blog just be reminded that I still love you loads and miss you greatly. It will not be too long before I flood you with all those stupid and not so stupid  things I have been up to all these days.  


Do tell all my sweet blog followers, readers and friends that I am so very missing their blogs. And that I would be back soon catching up with their lives and blogs. :~) 


Hoping you won't forget to wish me loads and loads of good luck for my exams....Here I go, hibernating you for the coming few days.


Love you,
Archana.

9 comments:

Mural! said...

All the best for your exams, do well :)

Sorcerer said...

Hey!!!
we miss you too.
Sau told me you are kinda very busy these days:)

Priyanka. M. said...

Hi,
All d best dear!

Tavish Chadha(sensible-bakwas.com) said...

Welcome back!!!

Saurabh Panshikar said...

This is top secret, I'm reading other blogs and commenting on my blogroll, but I'l make an exception for you...

All the very best for your exams

And come back soon!

Anonymous said...

Good thing your readers are a patient bunch (:

tejuvinay said...

i wish i could give you my luck , but i aint got any LOL

Maya said...

gd luck

Hemanth Potluri said...

me lately wishing u..all the best for ur exams.:)..

urs..hemu..