Thursday, December 10, 2009

Together Forever ?



            Together Broken forever


Good,Okay,Bad,Worse or Bitter-The following is dedicated to someone who most probably will never read this and Who never ceases to exist in my thoughts.

It’s a pleasant morning,
But the emptiness in my heart makes me sick,
As I ….lay tossing around in my bed,
Looking into the eyes of the teddy you gave me,
I’m just wondering how it do be,
To look into your eyes and feel you close by.

I try to close my eyes,
To see a picture of you and me together,
But the picture seems to be broken,
And I’m scared if it’s gonna be this way forever.
Oh yeah…


I try to think of the good times,
We spent together hoping it do be that way forever,
But …the picture seems to be broken.
Oh yeah…

I try to listen to my iPod,
Hoping I could keep you off my mind.
But the song I hear reminds me of the time we spent together hoping it do be that way forever,
But …the picture seems to be broken.
I wanna listen no more, cause every song I hear reminds me of You&I …together,
Cause they are all your favorites that you sang for me,
Saying this is the we do be together forever.
Oh yeah…

I look around hoping I do find you close to me…
See they say miracles do happen but all you gotta do is believe no matter how hard it is.
So, I close my eyes to see a picture of you and me together,
But …the picture seems to be broken.
And I’m scared if it’s gonna be this way for ever.
Oh yeah…

I try to look at the newspaper lying in front of me,
Hoping I do keep you off my mind.
I start to read the first article that I see,
And I…realize, what I’m reading is the review of the new book of your favorite author…
It’s a story that’s says love is true and miracles do happen all you gotta do is believe no matter how hard it is.
Oh yeah…

So, I close my eyes to see a picture of you and me together again,
But the picture seems to be……..broken.

But….I wanna still believe love is true and miracles do happen…….
Oh yeah!
                                          **********

20 comments:

Karthik said...

Ab fevi kwik sirf paanch rupai main!! :D :D
Just kidding..!
It was very good, Archana. It was a bit sad, but made it for a pleasant read. Hope the person, to whom it is written, reads it. :)

Sun said...

Hi Friend ur doing an excellent work.. Can we exchange links...

Priyanka. M. said...

It was really nice.. This is what I do daily to wipe old memories.. I got a feeling dat m not alone who is struggling.. There r ppl!! Thankyou dear..

PaPiLLon said...

that was a peice of beautiful poetry...
and i guess something to which most people can connect well!!
it reminded me of ne-yo's so sick!!
cheers!:)

Sorcerer said...

you need to format.
hmm..happens..life it is.

Saurabh Panshikar said...

LOL @ Karthik. I was gonna suggest the same!

Very Very senti stuff! So not for me...

But I liked it...

And that pic IS blurred when you view it in full reso!

oRange* said...

hmm, i've been through a similar situation!
nicely written!

and 12 days for your birthday?
8 days for mine! :D

Anonymous said...

Karthik and Saurabh-LOLZ...but I am too poor!

SAurabh!I know that pic is blurred :)I was just showing off my fav dress! LOL

@ Vijay!
HAi! What is link exchannge??

Anonymous said...

@ PRiyanka
Writing thearpy dear :)

@ PApillion
True..many can connect to this... :(

@ Orange
Birthday!!!!!!! Birthdays make me HAPPIESSS :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Sorcy!!!

Did you read this in IE?? Try Chrome or mozilla..
And those commas..I put them liberally..I didn't know how else to put it...

Saurabh Panshikar said...

Hi dear.
Thanks a lot for taking time to go through my blog and comment on every stupid thing I write. In one way or other you have encouraged me to keep on blogging.
Thanks a lot!

Anonymous said...

Hey Saurabh!!

:~) Its all mutual support dear!

Quirky said...

Ouch..many in the same boat girl..*hugs*

N sorry about this nose poking but I'm guessing what Sorcy said could be taken as 'Erase.. as difficult as it sounds try to move on.'

tejuvinay said...

you write really long posts and I happened to complete the whole thing this time :D, tiz 'feelingy' and 'emotionaly' :D

Anonymous said...

Hey Quirky!

Thanks for the hugs.
Why sorry dear? I guess your guess is RIGHT.

Anonymous said...

Tejesh!
You read this ? And the whole thing.. !!
Thnaks dear :)

Mural! said...

Emotions aren't that good for me, doctors advice, to keep away from them, as far as possible :P

Eroteme said...

:-)
Rather sad to hear this. I couldn't help smile at the "Oh! Yeah" at the end of the stanzas. Very Spears-y. :-) Hope that someone read it and fused things back...

Anonymous said...

Dear E,

Welcome to my blog! :)
Too much of listening to Spears and Taylor had their effetcs!

Thanks for the comment!

Anonymous said...

Hai Murali!
Good you stayed away!