Monday, December 28, 2009

Thankyou,Bye-bye and moving on...

Nope,I am not leaving blogging any time soon :~P lol.
Ha Ha Ha These days I am laughing at my own jokes...yes I call them jokes.


Remember? Few day ago how my mobile acted dead and created drama in my life ? (<---Click here to know more)All is well that ends well,I thought. But my mobile being the drama king*  showed its true color. :~|
Actually it showed no display and no color. Yessss it got dead finally and with it ends the saga of Nokia 3230 mobiles in the world (Guess so) :~)


Though my mobile had no second thoughts on leaving me, I still think I need to give it a proper send off and cremate it in a way every mobile phone lover would dare not forget. Following are a few not at all expensive ways I could think of...you can add on your suggestions for free, as always.


---> Freeze it.
--->Micro wave it.(with the power on..obviously)
--->Throw it from my balcony.( 3 floors on to to floor...NO! not on to somebody's head ;~))
--->Put it in hot boiling water.(hey milk has a higher B.P. isn't it?)

Some more additions: (courtesy-commentators)
--->Organ Donation- Give it to the Phone repairer & useful parts shall be recycle.
--->Give it to your favorite pet and forget the rest.
--->A long-holy bath in the washing machine.
--->Keep it safe in the drawer. (Souvenir types)
--->Let it RIP.(after all it did so much of talking & listening & multitasking)
--->Bury it.May be it will turn into 'Mobileum', a natural resource.

Or may be
I will just put it aside and keep it safe. May be someday  Olli-Pekka Kallasvuo(<--Click here) will come to me with an offer to honor those few and rare people who used their mobile for 3 long years without any up gradation or issues :~)


Bye bye to my sweet stupid phone and It did teach me a lesson.
If something isn't the way you want it then DON'T EVER COMPROMISE.
Time is too precious to sit and mend something that was never right. 
Blah blah blaaah blaaaah. I am not just talking about my mobile :~( Life is all about moving on and leaving the trash* behind. 


* Got no commitment, no understanding for my feelings, insensitive and selfish.....sure must be belonging to the HE-Gender..


P.S. Actually I started writing this post to THANK all those sweet people who are following my blog. Approx. 5 months ago I had 1(sru akka) & 2 (Tejesh) people who read or knew my blogs. It really feels good to know that  few think my blog is worth being followed.   :~) I am tremendously happy to have 23 followers.:) 


                            Thankyou so very much!


Now go and click on the comments. You sure have something to tell about what I can do to my mobile ;~) 
    
                                       ***THE END***

17 comments:

Maya said...

give it to the cell phone repairer, most of the parts will get recycled

spandana said...

Hey u can gift dat mobile to minnie na,, he can do want u want to do.....or,,
put it in washing machine...hehe

Ordinary Gal said...

"If something isn't the way you want it then DON'T EVER COMPROMISE.
Time is too precious to sit and mend something that was never right. " I loved the lesson...trying to apply it in my own life :)
As per cell phone..i'll keep it safe bcz I love each n everything which belongs to me :)

oRange* said...

wow, u've learnt an important lesson in life today.
did u cry for ur mobile? *sniff*
if i were u, i would have died to see my dead mobile.
and no, dont boil it and stuff ..just keep it aside in a drawer :)
in that way ..its soul should rest in peace!
great to see you move on in life
i mean, mobiles are a tough thing to part with!

blaaaaaah! that was a long crappy comment :P

Rohit Dassani said...

May your mobile phone rest in peace....why dont you bury it ....and may be 10-20 years down the line it will become a natural resource like coal and petoleum and u will have a new element ... mobileum!! Sounds good na!!

nil said...

Heyy! Umm.I agree with the last idea, keep it aside :) Im sure it has these memories that you'll feel bad about freezing,yeah? ;P
Your call!

Cheers!

p.S-- Your blog,is TOTALLY worth reading :) Dont have doubts!

Anonymous said...

@MAya...
That sounds something similar to ORgan donation..hmm...good idea sir ji :~)

@Spandana..
Minnie?? He likes plastic.(not that my phone is made of plastic though:~P)What if he eats it and gets sick. No NO NO... Washing machine seems a better idea.

@ Ordinary Gal who is extraordinarily sweet..
The tough part is in the application.
All the very best to you and me:-)Thanks for the comment! Being good to my mobile's soul hmmm...will think about it ;~)

Anonymous said...

@Orange
That was a sweeeet comment.
Yeah!I almost felt numb to see it dead :~( Mobiles are such an integral part of everyday life...Ha! can't imagine the consequences without it.I bought newone anyways but this time 'not much' attached to it :)

@Rohit
Mobileum!! Wow and then may be I will become richhh!! And may be a noble prize for discovering the new element,which I will obviously not share with you. :~D
But what if this new element initiates wars :~(
Ha who cares!

@Nil
Memories! There sure are many :)
P.s. As I said you make me So HAPPY! :~)

Sorcerer said...

Save it..sell it on ebay after 10 years as antique piece..
you will make brazillion dollars!

Tavish Chadha(sensible-bakwas.com) said...

I actually liked Sorcerer's idea... save it... but dont sell it... in the future u can show to it to all the spoilt kids of tomorrow what mobile phones of our times looked like... hehe

oh and ya may you mobile's soul rest in peace. :P

Karthik said...

Agree with sorcy. Don't do away with it. Hold on to it until it becomes a valuable property. :-)

Anonymous said...

@Tavish
Hehe this is a nice idea. lol I'm sure it will look funny to them.

@Karthik
lol! Thanks for the comment!

Ashish Gourav said...

ohh ur mobile.... just dump in some nokia "recycle"basket it'll save the environment from e-waste... :P

okay just throw it from your balcony ;)

Anonymous said...

@Ashish
I will think about the first suggestion but the second one seems better:P

oRange* said...

you've been tagged! dont kill me :P

tejuvinay said...

Type "ill miss you" on the keypad and drown it with your tears. Touching? I know. :D

Anonymous said...

Hahaha....
err i'm not supposed to lol....

:~( too touching but what if i myself will drown in my tears ...noo I Wanna live :P