Thursday, June 10, 2010

Actually.....Nothing much to tell ....

Sigh* 
I guess I can never get over not knowing how to start a blog post.
First of all I have no excuses to say why I have been out of blogging lately...It was simple,plain, old, dear laziness and nothing else.  I haven't got over it yet and I guess it will be sometime before I completely forget or indulge in blogging again.


It is not that I have been completely jobless these days. There are few things like
--> bugging mom and dad,
-->stalking Teja,
--> devising about all the discomforts I am probably gonna offer Sruthi Akka,
-->wondering how sweet at heart Kali is,
--> Untiringly watching television when it is switched on,
--> getting addicted to Petville and
--> Thats it.  

With my final exams and my Visa Processing done, I find my self absolutely ruling the Kingdom of boredom.
My results are not yet out and I am wondering if the one who evaluated my answer sheet is safe and sound.  And about my visa interview experience (cause everybody writes and shares it in the internet), I am gonna write a longer post sometime later for sure. 

So here ends the short update from me..and hope all you guys are dong great!
Take care,
Archana.

7 comments:

Ordinary Gal said...

waiting for dat so much to read :P

come back soon wid long post :)

vicious said...

hope u get back 2 blogging soon !

Yamini Meduri said...

apt post for the title of the blog...!!

yemiledu kani chaala undi..!!!

welcome back and all the best for your studies abroad..!!

NesQuarX said...

There are highs and lows in everything, a blogger who blogs terribly regularly becomes too predictable... Have fun lazing!

VeeKay said...

sigh finally a post from u :) nice one..all the best for ur future :D do well and dont 4get blogging :)

buckingfastard said...

where are u!! its like ur off the face of earth...hope u return to earth soon!! :/

Dibakar Sarkar said...

Actually... nothing much to tell! :)