Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Hey dear bloggie!!



I miss you baby!

I know I have ignored you big time...And I am really sorry. If you had a face I know you would look at me with a disgust+happy to see you expression..With pouted lips.. And you wouldn't have spoken to me even if you could....

I don't remember when I created you but the reason I did..you did fulfill...You helped me to get over my feelings of loneliness, disgust and helplessness. Have been patiently bearing all my mood swings...bursts of happiness and sadness and never ever complained about the odd fonts and colors I do use and always corrected all my spelling mistakes in a sweet way.....

You helped me see my own inner feelings through you...I don’t know if I ever tried to show an alter ego of myself through the words I wrote...even if I did you always made me realize my flaws and good things about me. You've been real kind and generous with me, a constant friend all day and all night. Always there to bear me and help me realize what I needed and what I do not.

From a lovelorn girl- lost nowhere- heading blindly to goals I chose-not knowing what I do end up with.... to a girl(Gosh I guess its time I call myself Woman :~) ) happily in love with the most perfect guy- relishing  the journey of life I chose at every phase-making every little dream of mine come to life-being assured I would end up with all the right people and right experiences in life......you have been with me all during these phases as a part of me integrated in my life making the most complex task of realizing self easier...

Oh my dear bloggie..I do really love you! And I really wanna share the so many wonderful and exciting things that have been going on in my life!
I know you would be a happy go lucky bloggie soon!!

Love u baby!
And stop feeling ignored! I am not gonna delete you ever....
Casue I promise to make up for all the time I avoided you for reasons unknown.

Your crazy firend,
SivArchana

5 comments:

buckingfastard said...

hey yummyladdu....hope u be back to blogging...seriosly..ages ur off blogging....njoy life

spandana said...

hey my dear sis,, i was waiting for ur nxt post sice long time... wenever i cum home i used to c the mail thinkin had u posted any new one... waiting 4 ur post.. abt ur journey, new life , new people around u etc etc.... Abt kali tooooooo.......!!!!!

hope ur fine n atleat like some people dere... hehehehe...

spandana said...

hey hi dear sis....... Waiting for nxt post since long back...Wenever i cum home i used to c my mail thinking had u posted any new one.... waiting 4 ur post abt new life, new people etc etc.......... Hope ur fine ...bye

Anonymous said...

Hai Chinni!!

Hehe I am happy to know that you read my blog or remember anything about it!!! I almost forgot it existed!!
U gave me alot of ideas on wat all I can write... :) thanksssssss!!!

About liking people...hmm hmm U know me kada...Hard to get adjusted with anyone :) Universal law :P

Anonymous said...

Hey Saatan!!! How are you??
Yup got busy with life so fabulous :)
How are you? again :P

How was ur trip to hyd ??
Stay in touch!!