Tuesday, September 28, 2010

ILU!

 For my dearest boyfriend!!!

1.You always have time for me…
2.You want to laugh with me and cry with me…
3.You know every little and every stupid thing of my past…
4.You know my aspirations…
5.You share my dreams… 
6.You bear my arrogance and stupidity…
7.You help me realize what I need and what I do not…
8.You pamper me…
9.You have googley woogley wooksh cheeks,
10.You correct me when I am wrong…
11.You never fell asleep while talking to me for long hours late night..and if you ever did You made sure to call back again…
12.You always send me a sweet note back when ever I send you an ecard…
13.You don’t get tired of complimenting me…
14.You make sure to correct me when I’m wrong…
15.You have a very sweet cute mole on your chin…
16.You taught me how not to talk arrogantly with my mom…
17.You never let the distance between us show an impact on our relation…
18.You have always been there for me…
 19.You come in my dreams…
20.You share every little thing about your everyday life…
21.You never get bored of me…
22.You trust me more than I do myself…
23.You encourage me to follow my dreams…
24.When you held my hand and said you would never leave mine and my side…you spoke what I wanted to…
25.When you looked into my eyes with a sparkle, and said I LOVE YOU,   you proved me right that fairy tales do happen in life.

I LOVE YOU Too TEJA!!!



4 comments:

nil said...

Awwww! this is adorable!! :)

vicious said...

that was soo sweet !! liked the image as well !!

spandana said...

IS it sooooooo ???? !!!!!!!

buckingfastard said...

awww sooo many compliments!!! he is one helluva lucky man :)