Wednesday, November 18, 2009

No Words Necessary!

The following are the images I got in a forward mail. It was such an amazing mail that I sent to almost everybody in my contacts list. But I just realized that what they got was an e-mail with the subject "No Words Neccessary" with no words or images in it.

HA HA HA.....It's so very embarrassing,actually. 
So here are the cute pictures,they missed with added one liners :~)

 “Some of the worst mistakes of my life have been haircuts.”



"Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life."



"Procrastinate Now! "



"Mental backup in progress! Do Not Disturb! I Am NOT Asleep!"



"One good thing about being wrong is the joy it brings to others."



"Please, Lord, let me prove that winning the lottery won't spoil me."



"Anyone who can remain calm during a crisis, just doesn't have all the facts."



                                 "I'm not tense, just terribly, terribly alert".



                                     "Innocence is always unsuspicious.”



Yes,I know the title says No words necessary but a few words is okay right :~)

With this post, I broke my own rule of not to post any forwards or stories or whatever(excluding images & quotes) from other sources in this blog.

When you break the rules,there comes a freedom so liberating? hmm..Not Always.

14 comments:

санжог said...

ha ha ha ha they are so cute , I loved that kid being picked up by the Uruku, and the "surprise" look

Karthik said...

These pictures have been sent many times to my mail box, but not without the captions. Nice ones you've given. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hai Sanjog...
Glad you liked them too.

Hai KArthik...
YOu meant Without the captions ,right?
:~)
Thank you!

Karthik said...

Oh mistake! Yeah I meant without captions. :-)

Mural! said...

In this incessant glare of the midnight oil/ while I tread forward and toil/ this was the bright spot of light/ nice pix! which made my night/ lemme praise you till you spoil// :P

Sorcerer said...

lol
I loved the second one..
really... kinda like..'Im takin a time travel'.
Do not disturb!

workhard said...

Those are really cute pics.. so adorable..

Work from home India

Sorcerer said...

The name is Rahul... Rahul.G
Nam tho..suna hoga!!

Anonymous said...

Nice. Actually when there are forwards you just can't resist. They are worth it. As is this one. Interesting captions.

Anonymous said...

@ Rahul.G
Have you mentioned your name some where in your blog ? I rememeber reading these lines..not very long ago.And I am confused :~O
"The name is Rahul... Rahul.G
Nam tho..suna hoga!!"

But anywas nice to know your name,orelse each time I thought of Sorcerer what I was reminded of was your display pic in your blog.Now I can think of someting more humanly :~Plol

Anonymous said...

@ Murali
Hahaha loved your comment...:~P

@ workhard
Thankyou :~) Keep visiting :)

@nesquarx
Hey I think I can see you in my nightmares:~P lol
Thanks for the comment!

tejuvinay said...

penultimate one is incredible

Ashley said...

Awww...
First time here. I generally do not go through forwards. But these were too aww! :)
"Anyone who can remain calm during a crisis, just doesn't have all the facts."- picture looked worrying though! :|

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

@ Tejesh
If I was that near to any dog,I would have died of a stroke.

@Ashley
Welcome and thanks for the comment!
I found he last three scary terrifying.