Friday, November 6, 2009

November Already


'Wake me up when Spetember ends',this is one of the many songs I have listened to for a hundred or more times since the past couple of months. September ended so did October but not my new found passion for listening to gloomy songs and corealting myself to it.
Minutes and days have passed horribly slow all these months. But again to think that 2009 is going to end in less than 2 months is astounding. I am trying hard to think of all the good times I had this year but nothing seems to showup. Not that I had a rough time all along but the few I had were strong enough to overshadow all those good memories :~( 
I know this is how life is for most of us. We don't get what we want most of the times. And to not get what you whole heartedly-truly-ever wanted is disappointing, disheartening and whatever you think that fits in here. If you have everything you want then go away,this planet is not for you.

14 comments:

Saurabh Panshikar said...

A person with all wishes fulfilled would just stop living!
Hoping the next year will be better for you!

санжог said...

HI
{ Cool, post(stop) think too much (stop)

}
BYE

Anonymous said...

@ Saurabh
Ty ty! :~)

@санжо
Hai!! :~)Nice to see you here.

Azhar Laher said...

Life is more pretty when mind stops thinking about.

Mural! said...

please don't make me feel like an alien :P

i too am an equal inheritor of this planet :P I'm not going newhr!!

Sorcerer said...

#include[issues.h]

life()
{
getch(most _out_of_it)
}

/* Main defined somewhere else */

Karthik said...

Very well written. Nice post.

Tavish Chadha(sensible-bakwas.com) said...

short and sweet post... just to add to what you have written - life would have been very boring had we got whatever we wanted from it, fun lies in trying to get what u want without getting disheartened. :)

cheers!!
Tavish

Tavish Chadha(sensible-bakwas.com) said...

nice, short and sweet. Just to add to what u have written - Life could become pretty boring if we got everything we wanted. The way I look at it is 2 months more and its gonna be a new year and that gives me a new chance to start all over again. :)

Keep Blogging!
Cheers!!
Tavish

Anonymous said...

@ Tavish

I liked both of your comments....so published both! :~)
Inb/w"The way I see it, I still Have 2 more months to make the best of this year :~)"

Positive words from kind souls like you and evryone who commented here does wonders you see :~)

Anonymous said...

@ Karthik
hmmm.....hmmm... :~) thanks!

Anonymous said...

@ Sorcerer

You are scaring me? What is that? I hope not C or C++ ??????????????

Anonymous said...

@ Murali

Exceptions always exist you see :~P
Lol...feel at home alien kinda earthlet :~P

Anonymous said...

@ Thornhill Wealth Forum

TRUE :~)