Saturday, October 24, 2009

A tale of Stupidity

Not one of those me-she converstions again.

Tring Tring Tring  Tring

Me: (will he answer or will he not,will he or will he not.........)

Few more Tring Trings and finally

He: Hello..I've msgd you and you didn't reply,I've called you but...
Me: Hey listen..its imp. are you at home?
He: yes...?
Me: Can you PLEASE switch on the TV? Quickly?
He: yeah...is everything okay?
Me: tune into channel V..Quick..
He: oh..D2D...you wanted to tell me to watch it?
Me: NO....its gonna be over in 2 minutes and I have a power cut here and I am CURIOUS...

[ not hearing his voice anymore & wondering if he got hurt.......& blah blah...amazing is the way my mind can think of diff things, all at once]

Me: there??

(But only the sound from the tv was audible...)

Me: hey u just watch and tell me..u need not...

(he could hear me no more and I didn't care to speak again until the audible show was over)

Me: Thankyou, I was just so curious...do watch... its the funniest,stupidest,weirdest episode.

He: yeah!Funny,weird & stupid.

Me:  Who?

He: that show...
Me: blah blah and mora blah's
He: (replies to all the blah's patiently as always)


P.S.


Quote:"Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say."- Anon
1)Good to have GOOD friends.
2)I am no reality show addict..i saw 2 episodes of Dare2Date till date and I would not suggest you to watch it unless you want to see how stupid the tv crew & the participants are.

14 comments:

Saurabh Panshikar said...

I loved the Quote... Therez huge diff between hearing and listening...

Poor guy has to put up with a gal like you! lolz

and my fiction 55 challenge to you is still on... waiting for it

Maya said...

a very light post...

Karthik said...

ha ha.. lol... :D this was funny.. :-)
"Best friends listen to what you don't say."
awesome!

Sorcerer said...

light post!! full of vitamins!

Mural! said...

dint get it at all!
!!!
i understand that I don't have that gear which lets me understand female rants......but still!!

also noticed that you have deleted some of your posts!! :P

tejuvinay said...

lol, a Wick3d burn ! He must be like "WTF !! " for that brief pause :P

btw I guess you meant 'weird' ?

ahem .. ahem.. thank you , thank you .

Anonymous said...

@ Murali
You will understand all this someday soon :~D
Yes,I did delete the last two posts. My Sister was not happy with it and I don't want to uspet her.She is one reader I can't afford to miss. :~)

Anonymous said...

@Tejesh
Lol,I was checking how many would actually notice that :~P
Inbetween I can't see the spellcheck icon. Suggestions? Anything other than improving my knowledge on spellings :~)
Thakyou ;~)

Anonymous said...

@ Saurabh
I like it too!

@ Maya
:~) Sometimes there is so much to be valued and understood in little acts of kindness.And I just wanted to tell that through this post.

@ Sorcerer
Hope you liked it.

oRange* said...

lol, so true!
and yes, dare 2 date is plain dumb except that host whose name i just cant recall now
i find that guy hilarious!

Anonymous said...

@oRange*
True..i find him sweet and funny.

санжог said...

Dare to What???? that a game show!! Wow, I want sorcy to join that one. He'd love it.

I really really have tears in my eyes when I watch any reality show, feel bad about the fact that there are people more stupid than me!!

I love watching weather channel...see the clouds float around!!

Anonymous said...

@ санжог

My eyes are welled up now, imagining you watching those reality shows :~(
Yes there are few people more stupid then you and me :~P

hey you can send an application on Sorcy's behalf? HEHE taht would be FUN!

Hey when you watch a reality show...do you watch it mute?? ;~)

санжог said...

Why torture myself, then I already am.

It's a conspiracy theory, dont watch those things they are like mind washers.

The symptoms are : do you use too much "like", "na", "only" in your sentences.
If your answer is yes, I forgot what the question was.

I have been like watching them for like too long you know. (spoken like a true blond, Joe Blond)