Friday, October 2, 2009

TAGGED


Tagged by Karthik

RULE 1- You can only say Guilty or Innocent.
RULE 2- You are not allowed to explain anything unless someone messages you and asks!
RULE 3- Copy and paste this into your notes, delete mine and type in your answers and tag your friends to answer this.

Let me begin…

Asked someone to marry you? Innocent.
Ever kissed someone of the same sex? Guilty.
Danced on a table in a bar? Innocent.
Ever told a lie? Guilty.
Had feelings for someone whom you can’t have back? Innocent.
Kissed a picture?Innocent.
Slept in until 5 PM? Guilty.
Fallen asleep at work/school? Guilty.
Held a snake? Innocent.
Been suspended from school? Innocent.
Worked at a fast food restaurant? Innocent.
Stolen from a store? Innocent.
Been fired from a job? Innocent.
Done something you regret? Innocent.
Laughed until something you were drinking came out your nose? Guilty.
Caught a snowflake on your tongue? Innocent.
Kissed in the rain? Guilty.
Sat on a roof top? Innocent.
Kissed someone you shouldn’t? Innocent.
Sang in the shower? Guilty.
Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? Innocent.
Shaved your head? Guilty.
Had a boxing membership? Innocent.
Made a girlfriend cry? _______.
Been in a band? Innocent.
Shot a gun? Guilty.
Donated Blood? Guilty.
Eaten alligator meat? Innocent.
Eaten cheesecake? Guilty.
Still love someone you shouldn’t?________
Have/had a tattoo? Innocent.
Liked someone, but will never tell who? Innocent.
Been too honest? Guilty.
Ruined a surprise?Innocent.
Ate in a restaurant and got really bloated that you couldn’t walk afterwards? Guilty.
Erased someone in your friends list? Guilty.
Dressed in a woman’s clothes (if you’re a guy) or man’s clothes (if you’re a girl)?Innocent.
Joined a pageant? Innocent.
Been told that you’re handsome or beautiful by someone who totally meant what they said? Guilty.
Had communication with your ex? Innocent.
Got totally drunk on the night before exam? Innocent.
Got totally angry that you cried so hard? _______

That's it.[ Phew] 


Now the most interesting  part of this tagging concept-->  Here are the people I'm tagging :)

Tejesh (I know you hate this dude)
Saurabh
Sorcerer
Sruthi akka(some weekend ...?)

6 comments:

Mural! said...

"Ever kissed someone of the same sex? Guilty." eh, now thats got me thinking rather wildly!
:P

tejuvinay said...

pass :P

Sorcerer said...

gee.nice nice..

Yeah!! I got tagged.Was lookin forward for a tag.thats where I burn more calories..
Thanks for helping me keep myself in shape

_
Sorcerer
www.evilsfury.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

@ Murali
Hahaha....it was only an affectionate kiss for A cute lil baby gal or my sis or my mom. Nothing here to think wild ;~) I am waiting for your post...I think Karthik already tagged you ?

@ Tejesh
Oyeee...No passing Allowed :~P

@ Sorcerer
I am happy that I made you happy by tagging :~)
I am waiting to read yours.

Saurabh Panshikar said...

OMG you shaved yo head? Like Britney Spears?

I was thinking on the same lines as murali but you let me down girl!

Anyways thanks for tagging me... I've posted already. Waiting for your comments

http://stuffilearnttoday.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

@Saurabh

Thinking on the same linessss.....!!! lol

I was 2 years old when I got my head shaved err...when my parents got my head shaved...
:~)