Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Blah Blah......

Hello me and all!!


It has been a [not very :~) ] long time since I posted something. It's not writers block actually but its like having too many things to write about that I end up writing nothing...err is this what is called writers(bloggers) block ? Phew I am no writer anyways.


                                          A few more months to go:
The past few days I have been quite occupied with my masters application process and stuff. Goddamn it does take a lot of time and patience.Well I am 'almost' done for now and my fingers are crossed and all I hope, pray and dream is to get one I2o in the university of my choice. Yup I can feel the butterflies  in my stomach actually... tiny-little-ugly-fire-spitting-dragons. :~O But then again no point in thinking about things(or people) that I can't change or influence..right? But there is one thing I gotta mention. If I have ever  had any regrets (well once or twice I  did) of studying science and not engineering..they are all gone. Gosh I am so in love again with science .... Biotechnology has the same effects on me like blogging.has...liberating, fulfilling and a magical feel good factor.


A Lesson Learnt:
Actually we do have consultancies that make our work easier but Sru being the caring sis she is wants me to learn doing everything myself. I complain superficially but I feel satisfied that I am trying my best to become like her -independent and composed. She is the one person in my life I always tried and still try to emulate with not much success though.
Few days ago, Sru akka* sent me a story/article/feelings or whatever that is called with a note not to Publish or post it anywhere. It was one heartfelt touching story that she wrote about her patient. I'm not gonna say anything about it. But what touched me the most was the wonderful way my sis can write and yet be so humble. Where as I write non sense things and feel great about myself.


There are so many people around us who are far better than us  and just because they are humble and kind doesn't make them inferior to us. This is something I have always known but something I always tend to forget. :~)


Blame-Game:
I know a lot of people here love Blog a Ton...but I guess that wont stop me from blaming it for so many a reasons. BAT introduces us to so many wonderful blog and articles that I wanna read them all which is just impossible. I guess BAT is not for people like me...I mean I rather prefer having a close knit group of honest blog followers and blogs I follow where I can leave a honest comment rather than nice post or gr8 work :~P.


Maybe its just not BAT but I being the gal(woman? I'm 22 now) who  can be easily influenced by new fantasies have been quite busy with other nonsense things. But I guess, blogging being the only constant thing I ever had in my life tends to allure me back each time I drift away and find myself LOST. I happened to see that I have been blogging since 2006....Gosh!! I stilll can't believe..Yeah, I was a stupid foolish blogger initially (and haven't become better either ) but then again I doing something for 5 long years is unbelievable. Applauds..I wanna celebrate :~P 


                                           B'Day Timez:
Celebration? Reminds me of two things..Let me wish the sweet friend & brother Blogger has introduced me --Yeah Saurabh-A very Happy Happy Birthday. May all your dreams come true! And the second thing is that its Kali's birthday on the 30th of jan-the one day she asks about every day of the year. I hope my plans to make the bestest b'day ever work out well.Yes you are more than welcome to share your ideas with me to on that. :~)


To Do:
Hmm...I remember I still have to complete the Tag that Caxhor tagged me, Got to share my Best Follwer Award generously given by Rohit Dassani, gotta write something important about  mosquito that Tejesh is secretly waiting to read and write more about my sweet Angel Kali.  

All will be done soon. Hopefully. :~)
Till the next time you visit my blog,
Have a happy time all of you!


With love and a smile,


SivArchana.

15 comments:

Ashish Gourav said...

Wow...you are going for masters...best of luck!

blogging is fun...5 years is a really long time...

keep blogging :)

Maya said...

There are so many people around us who are far better than us and just because they are humble and kind doesn't make them inferior to us. This is something I have always known but something I always tend to forget. :~)

nice lines

Ordinary Gal said...

ohh so many things are yet to come...waiting eagerly and you are a nice blogger...don't discourage yourself please....A very Happy Birthday to your Friend and Good Luck to you for college :)

Suree said...

hey..

I prey for you .. you will definitely get an i20 from a good university and u will soon fly...

So U r bio Tech Student ...(You shouldn't have regretted for it even once or twice). All we Are Just as others .. where as u r exception...
and Exception makes the new rules.

And you r definitely not a bad writer at least not worse than me :P

You must be lucky to have a sister like her.. Thank God for giving her :)

Keep writing... Take care

VeeKay said...

wow well expressed..:)% 5 yrs of blogging??..super re..I must learn a lot from u..:) Anyways chaala baaga rasaavu and all the best for ur masters degree..:)

Sorcerer said...

Its not called writers block.its called writers loop.

Yeah!! you are right about people who are humble. They are more matured in controlling their emotions.than the rest of the world

5 long years of blogging is something really awesome.I would say

I think u should select some old posts of your choice and republish it..or link back.

and yeah finally
you better do that awesome tag!!

Anonymous said...

Hai Ashish
Yeah..I am planning to :~)
Yesh!Blogging is sooo much fun!
Thanks for the comment!!

Hey Maya
Thankyou!!

Hello gal
Thankyou so much!!!

HelloSuree
Thankyou so much! That was really encouraging! :~) Well let me check your blog and decide who is worse :P
& yeah I am really very lucky!
Thanks for the comment once again.

Hai Vamsi
Thankyou!!! :~)

Hey Sorcy
Writers loop..Oh! :~O
Well will think about the back linking... and yeah will do the awesome tag too:)
Thanks for taking the time out to read & comment!

Oxymoron said...

wow....five years is a really long time....i guess you really do enjoy blogging...

you are going for you masters...good luck with that...i am in my third year of engineering and i feel i have had enough..

i totally agree with your thoughts on humble people....we are always in such a hurry to judge people we often forget that not everyone likes to put their abilities on display...

you seem to have alot on your plate...so i am hoping to read a lot your stuff....

buckingfastard said...

haah!! masters and all!! dese studios kids nowadays baba!!

hoho!! lolz!! u regretted not doin engineering!! gal!! we regret doin it evry oder day!!!

blogging since 2006...dat makes u da longest blogging blogger frnd :)

post abt mosquito o_0 hey long time bak i also wrote a post abt mosquito!! interestin topic!!

Karthik said...

It's always good to do what we love the most, and try to love what we are forced to do.
It's a real feel good article. Thanks.
And all the best! :-)

Sh@s said...

Liked what u wrote especially "There are so many people around us who are far better than us and just because they are humble and kind doesn't make them inferior to us."

All the best for ur preparations n happy blogging!!!

Tavish Chadha(sensible-bakwas.com) said...

You have been blogging for a log time now... u r a veteran!! hehe... So the i20 fever is on is it? Reminds me of college... damn i miss those days!!... and hey i really hope u participate in BAT-7... dont give up...

Cheers!
Tavish
Blog linkSensible bakwas

санжог said...

you'll become like my biology teacher. he had a personal stamp which was 8 X 6cms.

So you'd be like:
DR. Yemiledu
PHd, Mphil, MBBS, MS, MCRT, Msc,BBC,PQRS.......zzzzzzz American returned and leaving back to America.

Your bye bye sentence would be " See ya, I have a space shuttle to catch"

And if you turn religious you'd be like:
Param Pujya Sri Sri Yemiledu

YAM said...

i just found your blog!:)

its really nice..

Mural! said...

all the best archana for your masters.
gosh! long time since you've been blogging!.....looking forward to your linkbacks