Monday, February 1, 2010

Blog-Awards

Having followers who would care to read about things that matter me is an awesome feeling and to have followers as friends is another  wonderful-sweet experience. So here I shared the following award given to me   with-------->

Thankyou so much Riya!!!



@ All the above dear award winners my heartfelt special thanks to you all for supporting and caring me as a blogger and a friend! Now go and share this award or just show it off in your blog! ;~)


Thankyou so much Rohit!!!

This award I do love to share with two people who had a tough time figuring out what a blog was and a much tougher time following it.
Sru akka
&
Kumaram!

9 comments:

Saurabh Panshikar said...

Aah! My virgin award! Thanks a lot! Can I print and frame it?

Ordinary Gal said...

Pleasure is all mine dear...Keep Rocking ;)

Tavish Chadha(sensible-bakwas.com) said...

I am honored!!! Hmmm so time for my victory speech? Well, I would like to thank Archana for giving me this honor and also the creators of Google Inc. for bringing blogger into our life so that we could meet some really amazing writers like Archana :)

Cheers!
Latest blog post: 30 seconds late...

Maya said...

Thnx for the award

санжог said...

Sank you...Yemiledu...but there is no need for thank you from you...your blog is nice...that's why we read it!

Rohit Dassani said...

Thank U sooo much........ :)

Sorcerer said...

Thank you for the award!

VeeKay said...

Its good that you care abou ur followers..Many bloggers seldom do that.This is an attribute of a good blogger..:)

buckingfastard said...

sob!! sob!!! i m soo lucky!!! boohoohooo!!! thnkx a lot dear!! luv ya!!!