Monday, February 1, 2010

25 Random Things About me.

Miss Riya an extra ordinarily sweet gal tagged me for 'Number 25'. Where in I need to write 25 random things(facts,habits,goals etc) about myself!


 (YEASH! The narcissist in me is APPY!!)


25. I am an insomniac. 
24. I love Pierre Cardin pens,books(fiction),sweet candy and Horlicks (to eat).
23.I hate anybody who teaches Chemistry though the subject is scary & lovable.
22. The sight of 22 number. makes me happy!
21. I like e-mails & letters rather than scraps,sms or anything else.
20. I have a real poor memory...which I consider to be a boon.
19.I love kali. 
18. I was really very rude with Kali when I was young.
17. I am lazy.
16. I love my derams...those that I get in my sleep. And they are many.
15. I once got drowned in 5 feet deep water when I went out with my school for some excursion.
14. I feel guilty when I don't do things I want to.
13. I don't feel guilty when I do things I want to but which I am not supposed to.
12. I have an OCD. When I get over it ..I will start a support group for it maybe :~P
11. I love biotechnology.
10.Sometimes I give real awesome advices to people around me. 
9. I hate to follow rules or adivces or suggestions. And I don't.
8.I am a self learner.
7. I am bad at maintaing (ANY) relationships. 
6.I am a very Possessive girl.
5. I will adopt a girl child in future.
4. I wish to be a painter,writer,librarian,teacher(for a month max.),banker,...and many more.
3.I  plan to take fluffy to Niagara falls one day for sure.
2..Fluffy is my lucky-lifeless-lovable-cutey-pie that kinda inspires me to believe in my dreams.



1. I am like Maggie in Runaway bride...haven't yet ran away......


P.S.
I will tag none....but yeah would love to see such a post in your blog too and the link to that post in the commnet form below!

11 comments:

санжог said...

Like I said...you are on the way to become Dr. Yemiledu

BTW...welcome to the "I can't find it"/"I forget often"--Club

Sorcerer said...

nice to know things about you
Fluffy inspires you?
well..hmm..okay

Are you alright?

Anonymous said...

HaiSanjog,
Thankyou for the warm welcome to the club! :~P

Hey Sorcy,
Hehe..
yeah it does inspire me...
I don't know but I kinda feel assured when Fluffy is with me...

..I am alright...I guess so ;~)

Jaunty anima said...

That's information...!!;)
Nice pic n nice thought there...adopting girl child...wow!!
Yemiledu,,,is that ur real name?
Coz it actually sounds very interesting..do lemme know the meaning anyway!!:)

Meenakshi said...

gotta know loads about u.. is it your eyes in the pic? cute and innocent eyes..

is the second pic of fluffy??

the 15th point should be almost drowned; cos if you drowned -who's writing the post??? lol.. ;)

All the very best for the 5th point.. :)

Karthik said...

You like to eat horlicks? Awesome! Me too. :)
Nice tag and very nice pic. :)

VeeKay said...

Nicely written..Well, here I share three things common with u..Self learner, drowning in water and adapting a girl..Kudos to u..nice post..:)

Hey!! I have started a new blog on philosophy and spirituality..Koncham visit chesi feedback ivvu please..:)

http://prowlingnirvana.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

HaiJaunty,
Haa!! It really means so much to me when somebody suports me on my thoughts of adopting a child!!!

No Jaunty anima,"Yemiledu" is not my name...Its just means "Nothing" in my native language 'Telugu'. :~)
Thanks so much dear for the comment!

Hey Hai Meenakshi,
:~) Yeah thats my pic. cute?? hmm Picasa effetcs you see. :~)
YEahhhh!! Thats Fluffy!Isn't ot adorable?
Thaks for the luck :)

Hello Karthik,
Yes I love horlicks...:~P
Same pinchhhh!!;~)
Hey if you find time..why dont you do this tag too??
Hope you would!!

HaiiiiiVamsi,
New blog!! That to on spirtuality!!!YEah sure I will read.These days I became too lazy so I actually missed quite many posts ..yeah will catch up soon!!

And you plan of adoption too!!! :~) I am really so happy to know that!! I appreciate you for that!

IIM ka Sarkari Babu said...

Won't say anything about the post - but thank you for changing the template!!!

buckingfastard said...

:( yet 2 see a gal who is nt possesive!!!

dammit fluffy ur gonna get free foreign trip!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being a self learner... It's awesome, isn't it?