Friday, February 19, 2010

As you like it.


Ouch....Alas...ER...Uh...Oh...Phew...ARGHH...

And now what do you expect? You thought I was kidding each time I grouch saying that I wanna write something but don't know how to start?? Inertia, starting trouble (sounds funny eh?) or bloggers block...Whatever it is....It irks me more than any of my Chemistry teachers or their lectures ever did.

Lol(the devil in me thinks it looks pretty horrible when it laughs So LOL again). 

Enough of warming up for a post that ain't gonna entertains much ;~)

I am like again at that phase of life where in I am being bombarded with choices. It is always easy to follow your dreams no matter what attractive shit the world offers right?? But you know sometimes there are these passing moments that leave you feeling ‘probably you'll end up being a Failure and A Fool and nothing else.

'My dreams are stronger than my weakness'.
So I know I need not worry but the Pessimist in me is grinning. And all I can do right now is wait..Wait patiently and try to believe in myself and all those Fantasy dreams of mine :~).

Wanted to write something else and ended up with something else...Anyways here I end this post with some free advice I gave some time back to .......

What’s important in life is…
Facing the challenge boldly,
Even when the destination seems far away,
Because that’s what makes you a Winner,
To accept the challenge because life is always going to be an uphill journey.

Success is not about winning every challenge but facing every challenge that comes your way.

                                           **********


                                           *******
P.S
My bioinformatics course and final exams are gonna be completed by April it seems and Gosh! I am so so so so Happy!!
Er..Know I need to be worried about the exams too :~P

Quote: Life is a challenge, and I’m staying in the game to win.
-Robert M. Hensel.


12 comments:

Sh@s said...

This happens with me also, there are times when i plan to write something but end up writing something else.

Tavish Chadha(sensible-bakwas.com) said...

'My dreams are stronger than my weakness'.

Loved that line... niceto read a post from u after quite some time...

Cheers!
Tavish
Latest Blog post: Desperation

vicious said...

well sumtyms i just go blank ..not knwoing wat 2 write though i feel like it a lot ...:(

VeeKay said...

Now I understood clearly about the writers block which u mentioned on twitter..:) very well written..Kudos for the motivation..Life is all about facing challenges..So, face your exam challenge boldly..All the best..:) :P

Maya said...

dont challenge life or anything, just flow with it.. that is easy..

Ordinary Gal said...

"Success is not about winning every challenge but facing every challenge that comes your way." loved it so much infact each quote u have quoted.. :)

Mural! said...

I liked the quote from 3 idiots actually.......don't chase success, let success chase you.......expanding on it, don't stress on success/failure, they are adulations that others throw on you, they are not permanent and seem to change with one's perspective....instead, enjoy the ride, thats what is purely yours

My lil bit of coffee-table philosophy :)

tejuvinay said...

Success is not about winning every challenge but facing every challenge that comes your way.


ermm , I think other wise :D, anyone can face challenges

Hemanth Potluri said...

first timer :)....yeah i ilove the quote from 3i ..its just awesome right ..:)..

urs..hemu..

Anonymous said...

Thats an awesome post on Desperation inb/w something that shows exactly what every blogger with writers block wanna do :P

Hai Vicious,
Hmm..it happens..but the you start writing, the words and thoughts just flow by and trust me it feels good and peaceful all the times :)

Hello Vamsi,
:~D,YEs life is all about facing challenges big & small...Hey thankyou so much!!!

HaiiiiMaya,
Glad to see your comment! Ha thats easy but that ain't intersting nah:)

Heyllo Riya,
Thankyou so much!!!

Hai Murali,
I missed coffee..but loved your philosophy! True and good:)
"Enjoy the ride"...Sure will I!
Thank you!!!

HaiTeju,
:~) WInner you are ,I know:P

Hai HEmanth,
Welcome!!
I haven't yet seen the movie..will surely watch it sometime soon..everybody seems to simply luv that movie:..eh?)

Anonymous said...

Hello Shas,
Welcome to my blog!!
Yeah it happens a lot too many times with me but yet again..it feels good at the end:)

Hai Tavish,
Thankyou so so much!!!
Cheers to you :)
Thats an awesome post on Desperation inb/w something that shows exactly what every blogger with writers block wanna do :P

Unknown said...

The start was really funny.. :P .. On the whole, well written. The quotes you put up were really inspiring.. Keep penning..